Need a Real Estate Lawyer in Myanmar?

Here’s How legal advisors Can Help!

Changing the Grant title

Extension of the Grant

Application for Grant from Permit - Changing of the type of land

Application for Sub-Grant document (Copying of land map included)

Paying Tax at appraiser office and make registered transaction

Copying land map and the history of the land

Registering property documents at government registration office for announcement of ownership, releasing ownership for inheritance and adoption etc.,

Application of Special power and General power

Legal Announcement on national newspapers

Signing contracts and agreements

Reviewing for landholder’s title

Land measurement

Duplicate of the Grant

Changing the title of condominium ownership and many more...
Please contact us at 09-966901767 & 09-268022352 now!!!


Fill the form below to enquire.


Email / Gmail
(႐ွိလ်ွင္​ ျဖည့္ရန္)